I made these a couple weeks ago when I was entertaining for the weekend. It’s usually my easy, go-to dessert recipe because it’s so quick and delicious. Plus, it doesn’t really involve a whole lot of ingredients.
1 bag mini chocolate morsels (12 oz.)
1 sleeve saltines
2 sticks butter
1 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place foil on a cookie sheet and place saltines out to cover the pan (one sleeve should cover it).
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and add brown sugar. Bring to a boil- boil for 3 minutes stirring. Pour over crackers (you might have to spread with a spoon to cover all the crackers).
4. Put in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove pan and pour the bag of mini morsels over- they will melt as you are doing this. Spread evenly with a spoon or spatula. If you want, you can even sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours then break into pieces and enjoy!